
We are just halfway through our flight to Jo'burg. I can't say its been an enjoyable flight, as this cold/flu (whatever it is) has made sleeping nearly impossible. My eyes are gritty and I wish I could sleep like my two seat mates, but hopefully tonight will provide sufficient rest to gear up for the week.
It really is amazing to think that we're flying over the Atlantic ocean, smack dab between two continents. I cannot wait to get there. I have confidence that God has orchestrated this trip from its very conception He knows what is in store for us. I only pray that in our human weakness God might be glorified. That is our aim, our goal, our only hope. Jesus plus nothing. God is my portion forever. He is more than enough.
Time for devotions. I am reading through Romans this week. Till then...
It really is amazing to think that we're flying over the Atlantic ocean, smack dab between two continents. I cannot wait to get there. I have confidence that God has orchestrated this trip from its very conception He knows what is in store for us. I only pray that in our human weakness God might be glorified. That is our aim, our goal, our only hope. Jesus plus nothing. God is my portion forever. He is more than enough.
Time for devotions. I am reading through Romans this week. Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment